Facebook  Twitter  Instagram

Liebster Award


Assalamualaikum semua. Fuh lama rasanya tak dapat award! (feeling retis gitu). Last time, rasanya on August if I'm not mistaken! Yang ni tak pasti award yang keberapa Zaki dapat. Ah pedulikan. Yang penting , Zaki ditag oleh +Nabihah Suriana . Terima kasih menghargai diriku seadanya dan memberi award ni kepada diriku! Haha


Rules:

1. Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog ( Nabihah Suriana )

2. Answer 11 questions asked.

3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with smaller followers but with lots of potential  *I skip this step *

4. Create 11 of your own questions for them to answer, notify your nominee  * I skip this step *


So here are the questions I need to answer:

1.Which one do you like : Pink princess theme or Frozen? why? 
(For male question: which one would you wear to friendly gathering : simply casual or formal wears like Wak Doyok?
- Either both, doesn't really matters. 

2. Are you left-handed or right-handed?

- I am right-handed
3. Do you have any haters? Why do you think you have one?
- I don't know if I have any. If there is, well my bad. I think I have one since we can't please everyone.
4. Do you think orang yang tidak mempunyai pelajaran (tidak masuk mana-mana IPT) deserve untuk diperlekehkan? Why?
- I don't think they deserves to be treated that way. Not everyone are fortunate or living a better life and not everyone had a chance to even, further their studies to IPT. Why? You have no rights to judge or throwing a bad comment on others.

5. What is the best way to saving your money? 
- Best way to save money is to put your aim high and determination of saving those money.

6. Do you like sweets?
- I don't really like sweets, but I do have them sometimes.

7. Do you think there is a reason why you be like this? (your current life)
- Of course there are! But ain't going to share it publicly.

8. Do you think that kakak/abang also should respect adik? why?
- Yes they should! Everyone deserves a respect. Be it young or old.

9. When your parents answered 'NO' to your request/question, do you think they have their own reason or they just simply annoying? 
- Of course they have their own reasons. The end.

10. Do you believe in fairy tale? love story?
- Does that really exist? I don't even bother to think about that at this moment.

11. What is your dream?
- My dreams are too many! But let me list one, I want to witness the miracle to happen in my life!

So rasanya aku dah jawab semua soalan yang diberikan. Minta maaf kepada pengeTAG, Zaki tak dapat nak penuhi semua syarat-syarat, tapi Zaki gigihkan dengan menjawab soalan yang diberikan sahaja. Ampunkan patik!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dah baca, feel free to comment !